Shawnee Bus Stop App Now Available
A new app available for Shawnee students and their parents will make knowing when the school bus will arrive much easier.
With the Versatrans My Stop app, parents and students know exactly where their school bus is and what time it will show up at their stop - all from a mobile device.
The My Stop app displays the bus's location on a map as well as the estimated time of arrival to a student's bus stop. The school bus's location and ETA are automatically updated every 30 seconds.
Parents can choose to receive push notifications alerting them to changes in their bus schedule, district-wide announcements and other important news.
How to Download the Versatrans My Stop App
Step 1: Download the App from your app store. A search for "My Stop" will reveal the Versatrans My Stop App.
Step 2: Choose your school. Be careful to select Shawnee Public Schools in Oklahoma.
Step 3: Login with your Username and Password. Your Username is the Student ID number provided by your school. The Password is your student's date of birth. DOB must be entered in an 8-digit format without any hyphens or slashes. (For example, if DOB is 1/10/08, the password would be 01102008.)
Step 4: Go to the SETUP menu and turn on notifications if you would like to receive school notifications about bus routes. You may also update your password to one of your choosing and add you email address.
- Bus routes will only show starting 10 minutes before the route is scheduled to begin.
- Updates to a bus's location occur every 30 seconds. The bus may travel several blocks in 30 seconds, meaning the bus could be arriving at a location when the app says it is still a block ore more away.
- If you have several students riding different buses, there is no need to login with each student. Just click on the student's name at the top left of the screen and select which student's route you want to check. If all your students are not showing up, contact the school to be sure that the same home phone number is in use for each student in your household.
- If the Username and Password do not allow a login, contact the school to make sure the student has been added as a bus rider in Power School.
- For questions or suggestions, contact the Transportation Department at (405) 878-1021.