Shawnee Enrollment Center
326 N. Union Ave.
Shawnee, OK 74804
Phone: (405) 214-7146, Fax: (405) 214-7148
Hours of Operation
Online registration is now available for all new students. Currently enrolled students registering for the 2019-2020
school year DO NOT need to register on this site. Re-enrollment information will be available at a later date. Therefore, you must bring in your student’s required documents, such as official state issued birth certificate (hospital footprint certificate will not be accepted), immunization record, parent of guardian’s photo ID, current utility bill or lease and tribal enrollment card at the time of enrollment.
- Go to registration.shawnee.k12.ok.us.
- Click the "Start" button to begin, and create a login ID and Password.
- Complete the online enrollment application.
- At the end of the process, you will be directed to make an appointment with the Enrollment Center Manager, and you will be given a list of documentation to bring with you.
- Before coming to your appointment, be sure to gather all required paperwork as listed below:
- Proof of Residency (Current gas, water, electric bill or lease)
- Photo ID of Parent or Legal Guardian
- State Issued Birth Certificate
- Immunization Record
- Tribal enrollment card (if applicable)
- Withdrawal Papers, other legal documents, and IEP or 504 documentation, if applicable.
- Failure to provide all required documentation will delay enrollment.
*Step-parents, grandparents, friends, or other family members are not allowed to enroll
students unless guardianship paperwork is presented.
Do not bring children to the enrollment appointment at this time.