Diploma Pickup Information Released
Here is the process for the Class of 2020 to pick up diplomas and request final official transcripts to be mailed to college:
1) Only the graduate can pick up the diploma. No friend or parent can pick up the diploma. Have an ID ready to present, if needed.
2) Pick up will be on the east of the PAAC on Wednesday, June 10:
- Last names beginning with A-M, 9-10 a.m.
- Last names beginning with N-Z, 10 to 11a.m.
Also on Thursday, June 11:
- Last name A-M, noon to 1p.m.
- Last name N-Z, 1-2 p.m.
3) Stay in the car. Please have your name on a piece of paper in your car window so the process will go quicker.
4) To request an official transcript to be mailed to a college, fill out this form and turn it in on diploma pick up day. Or you can fill out the notebook that will be available those two days.
5) Please read your emails because some of you have diploma holds. We will be unable to hand you your diploma until diploma holds are taken care of. If you have books to bring, please do so when you try to pick up your diploma to release the hold (Please write your name in the book). In addition, if you need to pay for anything, you may do so on the day you try to pick up your diploma. Counselor Dianne Dodd is emailing new prices of books for your information.
If you are unable to pick up your diploma on those two days, you must email Mr. Johnson (firstname.lastname@example.org) and make arrangements. No students are allowed in the building, and that is why you need to email Mr. Johnson to make arrangements with him. Office hours for June are Monday through Thursday, 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. Then school closes for two weeks in July and will reopen on July 16.
After Thursday, June 11, all requests for official transcripts need to be emailed to Mrs. Kelly Laster (email@example.com).